Dates: del 26 al 29 agost de 2021
Horari: de 21 a 00 hr
Lloc: Le fattizze, Apulia, Italy
Preu: 120 €
Four days to learn everything related to Video Mapping techniques, from the project idea to the final realization.
Technical study, optical, video projectors, lux, blueprint, 2d, 3d, music and sound effects
Taught by VJ Eletroiman, member of the Telenoika Community.
After a painstaking measurement process, we construct detailed 2D and 3D models of the target surface. We then generate the audio and video content, using these models to “map” the content onto the finest details of the specific site. This allows us to visually alter the appearance of the architecture – by controlling light, colour and surface volume – to change its very nature and transform the way it’s perceived.
Our standard plan can be sketched as follows:
1. Technical Site Visit for photography and measurements
2. Assessment of site-specific technical requirements to devise the technical rider
3. Software development
4. 2D and 3D modelling
5. Test Site Visit for verification of the modelled template against the site;
6. Visual content creation
7. Audio content creation
8. Post-production and editing
9. On-site set-up and final adjustments
10. Live show
More info: https://liveperformersmeeting.net/editions/2021-apulia/program/detail/video-mapping-with-telenoika/